Baby nearly dies after swallowing three SCREWS fed by his brother


Newborn boy nearly dies after swallowing three SCREWS fed by his brother after their mother left them alone at home A newborn boy in China has nearly died after swallowing three screws fed by his elder brother when the pair were unattended. An X-ray image released by Chinese media shows the sharp object lodged in the baby’s stomach before they were successfully removed by surgeon in an operation.



Read the full Zhengzhou news here

Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.